What’s bothering you the most?
- Weight gain?
- Joint pain and muscle aches?
- Bloating or indigestion after eating?
- Low energy, negative mood?
- Skin rash, asthma, or allergies?
- Getting sick too often?
- Lack of mental sharpness?
- High cholesterol or blood pressure?
- High risk for cardiovascular disease or cancer?
Perhaps your problem isn’t even on this list. Sad to say, there are a lot of different ways that people are unhealthy.
But all of these health conditions have something in common: A poor diet makes each of these problems worse, and an improved diet could put a major dent in any of them.
In truth, there’s no magic cure that fixes every problem for every person. To attack any specific health complaint, a personalized, multi-pronged approach is needed.
Whatever the specifics of your problem, you can make a big commitment to better health by eating right. In fact, some authorities believe that with the right dietary changes, you could vastly reduce your risk of many degenerative conditions, such as cardiovascular disease, and eliminate your need for prescription drugs entirely. You’ll also avoid the harmful side-effects.
Instead of harmful side-effects, you’ll experience positive effects:
- You’ll feel better and look better
- You’ll have more energy to deal with life’s daily stresses
- You might lose weight, and
- If you measure some of the risk factors linked to chronic disease (such as your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, etc.) you might find that these have improved too
Here are some of the key reasons your health could be out of balance.
Six ways your diet is sabotaging your health
- Your body is over-saturated with the signaling molecules that promote inflammation
- Your body is loaded with toxic chemicals that are by-products of our industrialized society
- You can’t digest, absorb, and utilize your food efficiently
- You have an overgrowth of the wrong mix of bacteria in your intestines
- Your intestinal lining is irritated, allowing too many of the wrong molecules to pass into your blood stream
- You can’t regulate your blood sugar evenly
Dr. Lavine’s Functional Medicine Program can help you overcome the nutritional challenges you’re facing. It’s designed to give you an easy – yet potent – start on the road to a much, much healthier diet.
You might think it’s hard to eat a good diet, but it’s not. Once you begin, all of the barriers more or less take care of themselves.
Find out how easy it can be to make a huge improvement in your health. Learn more here.