I’m on a mission to make hip joint degeneration a relic of the past.
Many of my patients have benefitted from a program that slows the processes that grind down the hip joint, reverses some of the accumulated damage, and prevents or delays the need to have hip joint replacement surgery.
We have a powerful ally on our side: Your cartilage has the inherent capability to regenerate itself and serve you well for the first ninety years of life or more.
But to allow your hip joint to thrive, you may need a helping hand. Your cartilage may have taken too much stress in the past:
- injuries from sports or dance
- ongoing stress from poor posture or prolonged sitting
- a state of inflammation maintained by poor diet
- repeated pounding of the pavement when walking or running
- distorted movement flow through the foot, ankle, or knee
- general neglect
To stop hip joint arthritis, I use a program that includes:
- proper postural alignment
- stretching and muscle release exercises
- nutritional support for your cartilage
- an in-office program of joint decompression,
- analyzing and fixing issues of the foot, ankle, knee, and pelvis
If you’re in my area, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 212-400-9663 or 609-497-1944 to get started on your program of recovery and prevention.